Sunday, October 09, 2016

Always be Krishna Conscious

When Prahlada Maharaja met Nrsimhadeva, he said,

naivodvije para duratyaya-vaitaranyas
tvad-virya-gayana-mahamrta-magna-cittah
soce tato vimukha-cetasa indriyarthamaya-
sukhaya bharam udvahato vimudhan

"My dear Lord," Prahlada says, "I am not very anxious for my own deliverance."
"I have no anxiety for myself because somehow or other I have been trained to be always Krishna conscious."
"There is only one source of anxiety for me."
soce tato vimukha-cetasah: "I am anxious for those persons who are not Krishna conscious. That is my anxiety. For myself I have no anxiety, but I am thinking of those who are not Krishna conscious." !!

As per the Bhagwat Gita, devotion is the easiest method to develop "Bhaav" & get close to the God. God himself declares about the glory of devotion in Bhagwat Gita:

"man-mana bhava mad-bhakto
mad-yaji mam namaskuru
mam evaishyasi satyam te
pratijane priyo ’si me" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Eighteen verse 65)

"Sri Krishna says to Arjuna: Always think of Me, become My devotee, worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend."

Jai Sri Krishna

No comments:

Post a Comment